Centre of Innovative Approaches (CIA CIC) is young community interest company which was born to bring different approaches into education of young people for community development. We try to create opportunities for individuals, communities and civil societies to their development and capacity building. We would like to enrich the educational, social and cultural life of young people both in UK and outside. We would like to offer equal opportunities to young people with fewer opportunities. Our organization is aimed towards community of youth development, because we believe that young people can play an active role in the public life and become partners in the decision-making processes, and a driving force in the shaping of the society they live in. We would like to contribute to the formation of new successful generation, which is determined to change the world for the better in a stronger social cohesion that includes minorities and migrants.
Our project includes two different mobilities which are mobiity of youth workers in Fethiye Turkey and study visit in London, UK. First step of the project was implemented in Fethiye Turkey between 7th to 15th September 2021.
This is the second mobility of “New Approaches for Inclusion of Migrants and Refugees”.
The objectives of the training course are:
- To provide conceptual framework on the notions of emigration, immigration, integration and multiculturalism to youth workers from different European countries;
- To analyze and give insights into the situation of refugees in Europe, into possibilities of supporting refugees and their families;
- To discuss and analyze the current refugee crisis and migration challenges in Europe and try to offer solutions from the perspective of youth work;
- To foster tolerance, respect and open-mindedness towards migrants while working with young people as a target group;
- To share experiences and best practices of integrating young migrants in youth organizations;
- To equip youth workers with capacity to combat hate speech towards migrants, misinformation about refugees and xenophobic discourse;
- To create a network of NGO’s willing to be involved in the migration management process and contribute to the refugee integration process in participating countries.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Profile of participants:
Young workers, project coordinators, youth leaders.
Priority will be given to participants with fewer opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please click the Apply Now button to access the application form.
Deadline to Submit Application: 1st November 2021
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To fill in the application
- If you are selected then; to search and inform us about the details of the tickets and buy them AFTER GETTING CONFIRMATION from the coordinator.
- To keep all documents related to
- To prepare for the activities, do local activities and disseminate (share ) the project result with other
- To attend in the all sessions of the project activity
PARTNER ORGANIZATION SHOULD
- Find motivated and proactive participants
- Ensure gender balance, 1 or 2 participants with fewer opportunities.
- Assist travel arrangements.
- Support participation during preparation, dissemination phase
- Disseminate projects
- Have effective communication with the coordinator of the project.
- Ensure the visibility of the project in their local and
PARTICIPANTS SHOULD DO
- To search and inform project coordinator about travel tickets and buy them AFTER GETTING CONFIRMATION from them.
- To inform the hosting organization about the time of arrival and ensure attendance to all sessions of the project activity.
- Obtain the health insurance. It is mandatory to arrange one in advance before coming to the
Prepare for the project in advance and disseminate outcomes after the implementation.
- Response e-mail within deadline.
Practice your current level in the language you will use while you are abroad on Erasmus+ with OLS language course! Free access here: https://erasmusplusols.eu/en/
Other Free Online Linguistic Support: Google Translate or free mobile apps such as Hello English, Duolingo.
We will share on our facebook group list of common words we’ll use in this youth exchange (Will be shared 2 weeks before the main activity begins)
- 100% accommodation, food and program materials are covered by the grant from Erasmus+
- 100% traveling costs (only most economical) are covered, up to the maximum limit below:
- Please note that the program does not include touristic trips, therefore in case you are interested in such possibilities we invite you to plan them for yourselves by arranging (on your own costs) some days before or after the training.
- Number of Participant: 3
- Poland €275
- Romania €275
- UK €180
- Italy €275
- Spain €360
- France €180
- Germany €275
- Netherlands €180
- Reimbursement will be done until the end of Implementation for project, via bank transfer which will not cost you an extra fee.
- We will NOT REFUND any tickets that have been purchased by a travel agency
- We will NOT REFUND the cost of the taxi(unless it is only option), so please use a public transport.
- Before purchasing any ticket, please, first GET CONFIRMATION from the project coordinator about the tickets.
- You have to have invoice or receipt for all Any travel cost without invoice or receipt will not be reimbursed.
- Reimbursement will be done in Euros, regardless of the currency indicated on the ticket and receipt/invoice.
- The accommodation and food, as well as travels included (if any) in the programme, will be fully covered, although, we kindly ask you to bring money if you wish to spend on other things for your own goods during the project
Private Health insurance is Mandatory for ALL participants and should be presented upon the arrival.
The following areas must be covered:
- travel insurance (including damage or loss of luggage);
- third party liability (including, wherever appropriate, professional indemnity or insurance for responsibility);
- accident and serious illness (including permanent or temporary incapacity);
- death (including repatriation in case of projects carried out abroad).
Covid 19 Measures:
All participants will need to show a negative test result or vaccine certificate.
Please check if your health insurance is valid in the UK
TRAVELING RULES TO UK
Please check the regulations to be able to enter the UK
- Check if you qualify as fully vaccinated
- Book and pay Covid 19 Day 2 test
- Complete a passenger locator form
YHA Lee Valley Hostel
Address: Windmill Ln, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross EN8 9AJ, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 345 371 9057
How to Arrive: We will send more details.
Rooms: You will stay ensuit shared room.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, NEED CLARIFICATIONS OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE, CONTACT US:
Shahbaz Gul Khan
This project is funded by British Council with in frame work of Erasmus+ Programme of European Commission.